Model EVMU, EVMUG
GET THE BROCHURE HERE!
With initial hydraulic coverage to 100 GPM and 800 feet TDH, the EBARA Model EVMU is designed for booster, water purification, and hot water applications. State-of-the-art formed stainless steel and several proprietary internal components make the EBARA Model EVMU superior to existing designs. The EVMU material is between 50 to 100% thicker than all current similar product offerings, for a true industrial design with cast stainless steel flanges for maximum installation support. Three new sizes - EVMUG 32, 45, and 64 - are now available. The new sizes will consist of cast iron flanges with 304SS hydraulic assemblies. The design will continue to use a separate thrust bearing in lieu of motor bearings to handle the pump thrust requirements, a superior design feature.
- Pressure/water boosting
- Boiler feed
- Hot/Cold water circulation
- Fire fighting
- Reverse osmosis
- Washing systems
- Standard NEMA motors
- Integral thrust bearing on 3 HP and larger pumps - to handle axial thrust loads
- Air vent in casing cover - allows proper venting, preventing air entrapment and dry run
- Liner ring - self-aligning, floating design constructed to prevent swelling at high temperatures
- Tungsten carbide lower pump bearings and sleeves - standard construction for all services, providing maximum operating life
- Direct drive - pump and motor shafts are keyed for positive, reliable power transmission with no adjustments necessary
- "Flexible" floating outer casing - allows for thermal expansion in hot water applications, preventing deformation due to pressure fluctuations
- Anti-erosion measures - a dish-shaped insert is fitted to the intermediate casing designed to promote smooth flow and prevent high velocity areas
Suction Size: 1 1/4" to 4"
Discharge Size: 1 1/4" to 4"
Range of HP: to 50 HP
Capacity: to 390 GPM
Head: to 930 Ft.
Liquid: Clean water; hot water
All information sourced from EBARA Fluid Handling.
For more information please click on the following link, EBARA