The Miura Installation (MI) System provides a flexible expandable system that multiplies the in-service efficiencies with a variety of available combustion patterns, simplified module replacement, and computerized control.
- The MI System achieves much higher in-service efficiencies than a single or multiple large-size boiler.
- A variety of combustion patterns are available to maintain the highest possible system efficiency.
- The number of installed units can be freely changed, allowing greater flexibility as an expandable system.
- Slim boiler units and a sliding installation design simplify module replacement and maintenance, and minimize steam supply interruptions.
- Computerized system control drastically cuts operation and manpower costs.
- Boilers which are taken off line are not allowed to cycle.
Miura In-Service Efficiency Comparison
Miura Boiler Design Advantage
Miura Low NOx Emission
Miura Advantage - Monitor & Maintenance
Miura Boilers Multiple Installation System
Miura Space Saving Standard 3x7 doorway